Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Children's Art: Playing with liquid watercolors

In the internet I found a lot of projects using liquid water colors.
I guess these are not that common in Germany and actually it is kind of difficult to find affordable ones here. But since I wanted to try them out, I decided for an easy first step, making them by myself diluting cheap watercolor paste....






The result was not the last solution, but anyway we had fun trying them out. We took Pasteur pipettes to let the liquid drop on kitchen towels, toilette paper and sketching paper.

Suddenly the Children recalled what we did with acrylic paint investigation the art of Helen Frankenthaler and they repeated my moving the paper the let the color run, with the most beautiful results :-)








0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment